We Conduct Training, Measure and Report for 安全 on Every Job.
Our safety-based culture starts with our leadership. All of our employees from the president/CEO to the newest short-service employee are empowered with stop work authority, the ability to call for a pause to work if they spot a potential hazard.
除了, our on-site supervisors carry a significant responsibility and are constantly trained and evaluated by their superiors.
Health and 安全 Training
We conduct health and safety training for all of our employees. We go beyond the minimum requirements of PEC Safeland training and train our employees to be competent persons. (根据OSHA, competent persons can identify hazards in the working areas or conditions and have the authority to take swift action to eliminate them.)
赌博正规网址下载的化学物质 has a fully operational training facility in Houston, Texas. This facility allows for hands-on training for Sierra foreman and technicians. Along with initial certification, all foreman are required to take and pass annual continuing education courses.
We document and achieve measurable safety goals. We develop a plan of action for each goal and consistently evaluate our progress. Each goal contributes to our safety culture and makes us a highly productive, low-risk organization.
We have a comprehensive drug and alcohol testing program and a highly effective defensive driving tracking and evaluation program.
We’re a small company with a large safety budget. We have full-time HSE personnel and spend significant amounts on personal protective and safety equipment. We view safety as an investment, not a cost.
Adherence To Client Standards
We adjust extremely well to the hundreds of clients and their company-specific safety programs. We will always meet any and all safety standards of our customers.
安全 is not a separate function of production but is integral at all levels of our work. We communicate safety in all our meetings, 提供每日更新, weekly and monthly about safe working practices and include lessons learned as necessary.
安全 participation occurs at all levels in our company and is mandatory. Managers and supervisors evaluate on-site, facility and behavioral work processes often. We supervise, record, analyze and report safety metrics to all.
All incidents are immediately reported to the customer and management and are documented thoroughly. To continually improve safety, we implement pre-call planning and post-call evaluations with our customers and employees.
靠近弹 & Behavioral-Based 安全项目
These programs spot, eliminate and mitigate risk factors before injury or damage occurs. We are proactive in our hazard identification and risk reduction, not reactive to accidents.
We created an awards program for when employees exceed our expectations for safety and developed a fair disciplinary program.
- ISNetworld评级- A
- PEC Premier Rating – Green
- Veriforce Rating – Compliant
- TPS Team Alert – Compliant
- TRIR EMR <1
- AXIOM (Injury Case Manager)
- 点- fmcsa
- 点- phmsa
- Root Cause (Tap Root®, 5-Why, What If)
- 安全 Bulletins Distributed and Signed for Lessons Learned
- Spill Prevention and Waste Management
- Research and Development of Effective Green Chemicals
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Mandatory Reporting by All Employees
- Tracking, Trending, Training Focused
- Department of Transportation Electronic Logging Device Compliant with Hours of Service Requirements and Global Positioning System Tracking.
- Behavioral-Based 安全 (BBS)
- Mandatory Observations of Area or Behavior Work
- Creating Culture of Acceptance to Constructive Criticism
- Environmental Health and 安全 Policies/Procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Permit to Work (Customers)
Training And Qualifications
- Awareness Training (Meets Client Minimum Requirements)
- Safeland, Defensive Driving, Hazard ID, JHA, Risk Reduction, MOC, Near Miss, BBS Observations
- Field Service Foreman Qualification Program
- Based on SOP and Hazard ID – Standards for Qualification Developed from the Nuclear Power Industry
- 翅片风机清洗, Water Jet Cleaning, Circulation in Place
- Competency TrainingHydrogen Sulfide Operations
- Fall Protection Competent Person
- Permit-Required Confined Space Entry
- CDL Operator with Hazmat Endorsement
- GHS Hazard 沟通s
- HAZWOPER, First Responder Operations
- Hazardous Energy Isolation